Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm Back!

Back by popular demand, The Cinema King (that's me!) will be resuming the Sisyphean mantle of movie reviews ASAP, on the double! Get ready for a whole new slate of recaps, reviews, refreshers, and commentary!

For 2009, I'll be continuing the same popular format as 2008 saw, although I'm adding a little something to the end: a movie poster image as well as a brief parental advisory notice (in the hopes of elucidating reviews like "PG-13 for thematic material"). This should in no way impact your overall enjoyment of the site, but I welcome your commentary.

Also, be on the lookout for more blogging beyond movie reviews themselves - I've got one stewing about the nature of a good vs. a bad review, as well as a revisiting of the "Great vs. To-My-Liking" debate. So please adjust your cell phones for no light and no sound, remember you have free refills on your pop and popcorn, and enjoy the show!

No comments: