Monday, June 30, 2008

Trailer Park: The Dark Knight (2008) [Dominos Trailer]

Apologies for turning this blog into a walking promotional tool for the benefit of Mr. Wayne, but I just haven't seen a lot of trailers that rock me like The Dark Knight's marketing campaign. Finally more new footage, released through Domino's Pizza's TDK website.

I think I have my first negative comment about the movie. Brace yourselves. I don't like Ledger's inflection here when he says, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen; we're tonight's entertainment." It sounds lackadaisical, bordering on bored. I much preferred the earlier trailer's rendition, which sounded a little more like "Gooooooood evening, ladies and gentle man... We're tonight's entertainment!"

Other than that, no complaints. July 18 can't come fast enough.

No comments: